As we ease into a holiday weekend, many people in Oregon who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will continue to wear a mask in public places. For those fully vaccinated people who want to take their mask off where allowed with proof of vaccination, please remember:
- Your original COVID-19 vaccination card (photo or photo-copy okay) is the best proof of vaccination.
- If you don’t have that card, replacement cards may not be available but there are other forms of acceptable alternative COVID-19 vaccination proof. Proof of vaccination must have your name, date of birth, and date and type of COVID-19 vaccine.
- You may be able to print a record of your vaccinations from your personal electronic healthcare record on your provider’s website such as My Chart (you may need to black out other information on the record that you don’t want to share);
- Request a copy of your immunization record from Oregon’s ALERT IIS registry (Call 211 for help; be prepared to wait at last five days before receiving record); or
- Ask your health care provider to print out your immunization record and mail it to you or ask to pick it up if that is quicker.
If you don’t have proof of vaccination, you can still enter an establishment but you must wear a mask and physically distance. Have a safe weekend!