The Southwest Hills Neighborhood Association (SHiNA) is a volunteer-run neighborhood organization that is chartered and recognized by the City of Eugene to help with neighbor communications and support. SHiNA was formerly called Crest Drive Citizens Association (CDCA). This was renamed by a prior Board to reflect changes in the boundary.
Southwest Hills Neighborhood Association (SHiNA) is not an Home Owners Association (HOA). We do not collect dues, or enforce penalties. Our sole goal is helping neighbors with the City of Eugene and Lane County communications, and provide a means for neighbors to get together for common goals.
Elected Board Members
At-Large Board Members
- Bev McDonald
- Piotr Esden-Tempski
- Rita Fielder
- Karin Almquist
- Clay Neal
- Dean Olson
For contact information visit our Contact page.
SHiNA Neighborhood map
Here is an overview map of the SHiNA Neighborhood. You can also download a map of the SHiNA Neighborhood from the City of Eugene.
SHiNA Boundry Description
SHiNA resides in scenic South Eugene, west of Willamette St and bordering the Urban Growth Boundary.
- The boundary starts at 29th Ave and Willamette St.
- South on Willamette St until the Urban Growth Boundary near Spencer Butte Park.
- Staggering westward along the Urban Growth Boundary until City View St
- North on City View until 24th Ave.
- East on 24th Ave until Chambers St
- South on Chambers until W. 28th Ave
- East on 28th Ave until Washington Street
- South on Washington Street until W. 29th Ave
- East on W. 29th Ave until Willamette St again
Eugene Neighborhood Association Map