Please Attend the Next SHiNA Board Meeting
Thursday, September 14th, 6pm – 8pm
at Wayne Morse Family Farm, 595 Crest Drive
Please consider being an active neighborhood member
by becoming a SHiNA Board nominee.
If you reside, own property, or are a single representative of a corporation, partnership, business, or non-profit within SHiNA, you are a member of the Southwest Hills Neighborhood Association.
SHiNA Boundary starting at 29th Ave and Willamette St:
- Goes south on Willamette St to the Urban Growth Boundary near Spencer Butte Park
- Staggers westward along the Urban Growth Boundary to City View Street
- Then north on City View St to West 24th Avenue
- Next east on West 24th Ave to Chambers Street
- Then south on Chambers St to West 28th Avenue
- Next east on West 28th Ave to Washington Street
- Then south on Washington St to West 29th Avenue
- Finally east on West 29th Ave to Willamette Street