If you have any friends or family who reside in the Whiteaker Neighborhood the WCC, in partnership with the Oregon Health Authority and Wallgreens will be conducting a Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Friday, March 12th from 10:00am – 6:00pm.
This clinic will be conducted in the Whiteaker, prioritizing eligible Whiteaker residents, but we have slots available for other neighborhood residents who are eligible under the State guidance (Phase 1A groups 1 – 4 and Phase 1B groups 1 – 5) per Oregon’s Vaccine Distribution plan. You must sign up with the form to attend.
WCC Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Friday, March 12th from 10:00am – 6:00pm
- WCC has 400 doses of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine for prioritized distribution to the Whiteaker community (who live, work or own property there). This is a Whiteaker-based vaccine clinic for Friday, March 12th from 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- The doses are only for persons who are eligible by state guidelines (Phase 1A groups 1 – 4 and Phase 1B groups 1 – 5) per Oregon’s Vaccine Distribution plan.
- Social distancing and mask wearing will be adhered to at all times.
- The WCC is scheduling people for appointments only if they complete this survey. Walk-in appointments are not accepted at this time.
- Any questions about the clinic can be addressed to WCC at-large board member Ian Winbrock at WhiteakerCommunityCouncil@gmail.com or by phone / text to (530) 574-1592.